10 and Under (10u) -
10 & Under
Must be born on or after July 1, 2012 --------------- Cannot turn 11 before July 1, 2023
*The 10u season will not change. Players will continue to have one season lasting from September through end of May. The cost for a full season is $250. This covers gym/facility fees, AAU fees and one (1) uniform set - jersey and tights (girls)/shorts (boys).
*Practices will remain Mondays and Thursdays from 4pm-5pm.
*Starting in January, our teams participate in Mini Tournaments and play against other teams from the different clubs on the Island. We're hoping to bring back our Invitational Tournament this year. Our Invitational Tournament is open to teams throughout the State and in the Mainland. It's usually held during the Memorial Day weekend and ALL Ho'oikaika Teams participate.
Click the blue banner below!
11 - 18 Years Old -
*Players 11 - 18 years old, will have two separate seasons -
1. Fall Season - September to December - Focused on teaching and strengthening volleyball fundamentals. Strengthening volleyball fundamentals is crucial for a Player's long term success. One season is not enough time for Players to truly understand the basics of volleyball and master volleyball fundamentals. As most sports, hard work and commitment to continuous learning is a step in the right direction!
2. Spring Season - January to May - Players will be required to attend "Placement Practices" in the beginning of January. Each Player will be scored based on their skill level, agility and attitude and placed on teams by their age group. Spring Season will be focused on teaching Players the different positions and rotations on the court, team cohesiveness and putting all their fundamental skills together to have FUN! All teams in our Spring Season will be preparing to play in our Mini Tournaments that usually take place between January - May. We're hoping to bring back our Invitational Tournament this year. Our Invitational Tournament is open to teams throughout the State and in the Mainland. It's usually held during the Memorial Day weekend and ALL Ho'oikaika Teams participate.
*Each month during the Fall Season will be focused on introducing a new fundamental skill(s) of volleyball for the Players to learn or improve upon.
1. September - Introduction of the Ready position, Agility, and Passing.
2. October - Introduction of Setting and continuation of Passing.
3. November - Introduction of Serving and Serve Receive, continuation of setting and passing.
4. December - Introduction of Hitting, Blocking and Front Row movement.
*Parents and Players may decide to purchase individual monthly sessions. The cost is $25 per month.
*If the Player registers for ALL four (4) months, and decides to register for the Spring Season, instead of paying $200 for the Spring Season, they'll be offered a discount code and will pay a discounted price of $150. This covers gym/facility fees, AAU fees and one (1) uniform set - jersey and tights (girls)/shorts (boys).
Please understand that considering the duration of the season, this registration fee is VERY generous! If broken down per practice per year, each practice is less than $4! In order to keep registration fees low, all Players will be required to participate in one Club fundraiser. Profits from the Club fundraiser will go back to the Club to assist with equipment and administrative expenses. More details on the Club fundraiser will be distributed at a later time.
*Registration for our Spring Season will open in December. If your Player qualifies for the Spring Season discount, the Program Director will provide the code upon opening the Spring Season registration.
*Specific details of the "Placement Practices" will be released when the Spring Season registration is opened.
*Fall Season practices will be Mondays and Thursdays from 6pm - 7pm. Depending on the amount of Players registered and skill levels of these Players, we may adjust practice days and times. Notification will be provided should this happen.
Click the blue banner below!
Our Club follows AAU's age requirements. See below.
Feel free to browse through our website and get used to the various pages.
Our club apparel store is always open! Go to the PRIDE tab and click on Apparel.
We APPRECIATE your patience as we continue to build and customize our website!
No news currently found.